Successfully letting properties since 1976
As a landlord, it is paramount that you work with a letting agent you can trust. If you have a property to let, your objective will be focused on maximising your rental yields whilst minimising any rental voids.
At Trinity, we pride ourselves on being specialists in our industry and are confident we can find the right tenant for your property quicker than anyone else. We provide a full management service giving you peace of mind and reassurance that your property is being managed by professionals determined to achieve the best possible return on your property investment.
Whether you own one rental property, or you're a landlord with a large investment property portfolio, our highly skilled lettings team will keep you up to date on all the latest housing legislation, ensuring your properties comply with industry best practice.
Why choose Trinity?
- Every client is different. Our team is small enough to allow us to provide you with a high quality personal service tailored to your own requirements and expectations.
- We have low staff turnover in an industry that typically has poor staff retention. This allows our team to develop in depth knowledge of our properties and build strong relationships with our landlords and tenants.
- Our 24 hour emergency service means that if an emergency arises out of office hours tenants can speak to someone with the expertise needed to deal with the situation and where necessary instruct the appropriate contractor to deal with maintenance emergencies.
- We have an in-house insurance department and maintenance team, enabling us to handle insurance claims and refurbishment work efficiently from beginning to end.
- Our fee structure is simple and competitive while reflecting the high standard of service that we offer. We have no hidden charges for lease renewals, tenant referencing, repairs etc.
- We have a proven track record in successfully letting and managing all types of properties from studio flats to large HMO properties and family homes.