With developments all over Scotland we've built up an excellent reputation for providing a first class property factoring service to Owners / Owners’ Associations. We ensure the professional management of all common parts within flatted / housing developments. Our stated aim is to make sure all properties under our management are well maintained to meet the demands of modern living.
We manage all types of properties from small tenement buildings to large new build blocks of flats. In managing the common grounds of housing developments, we ensure the common amenity areas are maintained to a high standard. Our team of experienced Property Managers all hold industry relevant qualifications. This allows them to manage our property portfolio to the highest possible standards, ensuring our clients’ assets retain market value.
The key to our success is having Property Managers who care.
Some of the benefits enjoyed by our clients:-
- Named Property Manager
- Financial Planning Advice
- Proactive Maintenance / Planning
- Access to our in-house insurance service regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Individual development bank account paying interest on credit balances
- Annual Budgets
- 24/7 Emergency Contact Centre
- Routine inspections of buildings / grounds
- Instructing & managing communal repairs
- Attend Committee & Annual General Meetings
We are registered under the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 to carry out property management services – Property Factors Registration No. PF000170.
If you are looking to change factor or just require factoring advice please contact us on 0131 447 9911 or email us